2nd International Tourism Exhibition Greek Tourism Expo 2015
4-6 December, Metropolitan Expo
The international meeting of foreign tour operators and Greek tourism enterprises was held at the 2nd International Tourism Fair GREEK TOURISM Expo 2015 on 4-6 December in Metropolitan Expo, initiated by Deputy Minister of Tourism, Mrs. Elena Kountoura.
The official international tourism exhibition of Athens which covers all the needs of Greek tourism with the slogan: "COME TO MEET THE GREEKS" brought together:
- 100 international and high level Hosted Buyers from 25 countries who covered all professional needs of the exhibitors.
- 200 exhibitors from all areas of Greek tourism, regions and municipalities, tourism organizations, hotels, luxury boutique hotels & villas, travel agencies, cruise companies, management companies, equipment companies etc.
- 3800 very successful appointments made by exhibitors with Hosted Buyers to promote with trade agreements the Greek tourism in their countries.
- 2638 pre-arranged meetings were closed by visitors with exhibitors from Online Visitor's Matching Program, beyond of course, to the meetings held directly at the stands of exhibitors.
- More than 7,500 visitors from Greece and abroad coming from all sectors of the tourism industry and fully covered all their professional needs with new partnerships.
SPA & WELLNESS37%
Official bodies of Greek tourism, Hellenic Chamber of Hotels, Greek Tourism Confederation (SETE), Union of Cruise Line Owners & Maritime Agencies and international company TRIVAGO held conference events of high professional interest with high scientific and professional speakers.
The exhibition was held under the auspices of: Ministry of Economy, Infrastructure, Maritime and Tourism, Ministry of Culture, Education & Religious Affairs, Greek National Tourism Organisation, Hellenic Chamber of Hotels, Greek Tourism Confederation (SETE), Hellenic Association of Professional Congress Organizers (HAPCO) & Union of Cruise Line Owners & Maritime Agencies.
Great Sponsors: Hilton, Sofitel, IT Concept
Sponsors: Athens International Airport, Piraeus Port Authority, Hydraiki, City Unity, Key Tours, Melia Athens, Best Western Museum, Chauffeur Greece, Radisson Blu Park, Fisikon, Tsokas S.A., Grecotel, Starwood Hotels & Resorts.
Great Communication Sponsors: Touristorama, Greek Travel Pages, TravelDailyNews, Newsbomb
Communication Supporters: Tourism Around The World, Global Sustain, Hotel Design magazine, Synedrio, Viva Wallet, Auto Triti, Maritime, Xrimatistirio, Touristiki Agora, Kalimera Ellada, Jobfind, Greek RU, Infodata Europages, Sofokleous In.