THIS IS ATHENS
Our mission at the Athens Development and Destination Management Agency is to promote Athens as an attractive year-round destination for residents, visitors, professionals and investors. With this in mind, ADDMA plans and implements an integrated development and promotion strategy to enhance the city's image.
- We focus on promoting innovation, business competitiveness and entrepreneurship. We focus on tourism and culture, on the smart and sustainable management of Athens' urban environment, and on promoting social cohesion and social inclusion.
- By attracting funding and investment we support the strategic and investment priorities of the City of Athens. At the same time, we collaborate with private sector firms to jointly design and implement programs and projects that contribute to social, business and urban development.
- We focus on boosting the city's visitor economy through projects related to the development of Athens by upgrading its public spaces and services to residents and visitors and promoting the destination. Our aim is to further establish Athens as an all-year city break destination as well as to create a seamless experience for visitors by coordinating different agencies.
- Attracting investment and boosting business in Athens are among our priorities. Our goal is to stimulate local markets but also to attract international inventors through incentives and investment opportunities.
- In the context of the social crisis we develop actions and programs aimed at tackling social exclusion and ensuring social cohesion.